Information Quality and Security Policy
AP COMPANIES, S.L., is the one of the largest medical assistance companies with a big network of medical providers distributed throughout the world.
Our main objective is to attend to our clients efficiently, guaranteeing both customer satisfaction and the privacy of the processed data.
Due to the large amount of personal information we process, we consider Information Security and that of personal data as a fundamental pillar of our work and the foundation in order to guarantee the achievement of our business objectives.
This is why the Management of AP COMPANIES S.L. has promoted the implementation of an information management system in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 27001 and UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 standards and is committed to leading, and promoting quality and safety at all levels of the information in accordance with this policy.
Our main guidelines:
- Protect the organization's information assets against all internal and external threats and vulnerabilities, whether they occur deliberately or accidentally.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information, especially that related to personal data of staff and customers.
- Guarantee the maximum security of the services we provide, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data, systems and communications.
- Comply with the requirements of the laws and regulations in force, related to information security, as well as other applicable requirements.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the information security and quality management system, establishing objectives and working towards their achievement.
AP Companies Management Team.
October 26, 2020