AP Companies provides a full range of services for crew members and their families.
Our carefully selected medical providers help us to maintain 100% reliable pre-employment and re-employment medical examination testing for seafarers prior to joining the vessel in order to minimize the risk of emergency medical disembarkation while on duty.
We maintain a wide network of medical providers in ports of call around the globe, arranging emergency and planned medical care for crew members to include evacuation from the vessel, admission to the hospital and active case management on the ground.
Our experienced team of medical professionals can provide patient escort to the crew member’s home country once he/she is fit for travel via commercial flight or air ambulance. Should the seafarer be signed off from the vessel for medical reasons, AP Companies’ experienced medical coordinators manage the case with the highest attention to detail to ensure the seafarer is treated in the shortest possible time and with the most appropriate care in an effort toresume his/her duties onboard as soon as possible.While the crew member is at sea, we take care of the seafarer’s family, providing both planned and emergency medical care. This allows the seafarer to concentrate on work duties, knowing that their family is well taken care of. Services:
- Maritime Medical Case Management
- Maritime Medical Cost Containment
- Maritime Medical Check-ups (PEME, REME)
- Maritime Medical Evacuations/repatriations
- Maritime Home country case management
- Maritime Ports of call cases management
- Maritime Medical cashless services for crew members and their families
- Maritime medical/non-medical escorts
- Maritime second medical opinion
- Maritime network of medical providers
- P&I medical case management
AP Companies specializes in arranging medical health examinations for professional workers, annual checks for executives, as well as pre-employment and re-employment examinations.
- We possess a medical provider network of over 6000 selected hospitals/clinics across Eastern Europe, Balkan states, Russia and former CIS countries which specialize in performing annual checks and examinations.
- Each of the carefully selected providers is personally visited and surveyed by AP Companies’ network representatives every 2 years.
- Superior examinations are highly valued by AP Companies’ clients as they help minimize risks for the employee, as well as the employer when sending a person on a long term assignment abroad, or hiring for the professional services.
The requirement for the examination providers from AP Companies’ side is set very high: excellence is expected with meeting or exceeding the basic requirements, complying with local regulations, ensuring the continuity of test samples, understanding the nature of work of the patient by the doctor, etc.
PLEASE CONTACT SHIPS@AP-COMPANIES.COM for additional information regarding AP’S MARITIME MEDICAL CASE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM OR OUR OTHER MEDICAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES