Our cost containment services are based on savings rather than discounts.
We define "savings" as any documented amount we have been able to save during various stages of managing the case.
Cost control is a powerful tool to reduce the costs of treatment that is already at the invoicing stage:
- Automated cost containment tool used for claims management
- Bill audit
- Standard deviation exercise approach to compare the prices for the same procedure in the facilities of the same level in the same area
- R&C checks and cuts
Fraud investigation includes provider validation, billing investigation, documents’ authenticity validation, cost validation and close monitoring of complicated providers.
JUST IN 2019
We achieve savings by negotiating discounts of varying nature:
- Contracted discounts
- Discounts based on large volumes
- Fast payment discounts
- Prepayment discounts
- Negotiated discounts for high cost treatment
- Package prices discounts
Case management is a scope of services aimed at cost-efficient handling of each medical situation:
- vigilant case monitoring by in-house medical team
- optimization of number of hospitalization days
- timely evacuation and repatriation
How we manage cases STEP BY STEP:
Case received and checked for information consistency
Case revew by medical team against medical criteria and policies
Adjustments are made and communicated to the medical facility
Alternative treatments or evacuation / rerepatriation suggested
We also make cost control of the cases that have already taken place!